This website (“Site”) is provided by Detoxicated Inc. (“Detoxicated”, “we”, and/or “us”) as a service to our customers (“you”). Please read the following terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions of Use") carefully before using this website. Detoxicated provides you access to this Site subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Please note that your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”). Detoxicated reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
By using this Site, you represent that you are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction. If you are not of the age of majority, you must only use this Site under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who agrees to the Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to the Agreement, you must monitor and supervise the use of this Site by the minor and you are fully responsible for the minor’s use of this Site, including all legal liability that he or she may incur.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, audio clips, downloads, icons, photographs, programs, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively the “Contents”) are subject to intellectual property rights, including without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, copyright and trademarks, owned by or licensed to Detoxicated or one of its affiliates or subsidiaries, and are protected by Canadian, U.S., and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Detoxicated and is also protected by Canadian, U.S. and international copyright laws. The Contents from this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the Contents or use of the Contents for any purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights. You may not reproduce, copy, publish, transmit distribute, display, modify, post, download, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, this Site or any related software in any form or by any means. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited.
2. Privacy Statement
Detoxicated respects your privacy and wants you to feel secure in your use of its products or services. Detoxicated will not collect, use or disclose your personal information other than in compliance with this privacy statement outlined below (the "Privacy Statement").
• "You" in this Privacy Statement means you as an individual;
• "personal information" generally means any information that identifies you as an individual.
• When you visit this website and in the course of Detoxicated providing its products or services to you, Detoxicated may collect personal information:
- directly, where it asks you to provide information, such as when you register as a user of the Site(e.g., name, e-mail address and mailing address); or
• Detoxicated may collect, use and/or disclose personal information collected via the Site or otherwise in connection with its products or services for the following purposes:
- to provide any products or services that you request;
- to maintain its records in connection with the provision of such products and services; and - to help Detoxicated tailor products and services, including the Site, to suit you.
• Except as expressly provided in this Privacy Statement, Detoxicated does not disclose any personal information to non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law. Examples of permitted disclosures of personal information to non-affiliated third parties include:
- complying with a validly issued and enforceable summons, subpoena or search warrant or with other legal requirements;
- complying with rules of court relating to the production of records; and responding to requests made by government institutions with the lawful authority to make such requests.
- Detoxicated may transfer personal information to non-affiliated third parties for processing pursuant to agreements that prohibit the third parties from using or disclosing the personal information other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
• Detoxicated may use "cookies" to track your preferences and activities on the Site. Cookies are small amounts of data that are transferred from Detoxicated's servers to your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies may store a variety of information, including, without limitation, the number of times that you access the Site, your registration information and the number of times that you view a particular page, banner or the like on the Site. If you do not wish to accept cookies, your browser's "help" function should provide you with information about how to block cookies, how to know when you have received cookies and how to disable cookies completely. That said, please be aware that if you do block or disable our cookies, you may be unable to take advantage of some of the useful features of the Site.
• You are entitled to request access to and correction of your personal information collected by Detoxicated via the Site or otherwise through our provision of products or services. You can make such a request or a related inquiry by sending an e-mail to info@Detoxicatedinc.com. If you consent or have previously consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information as identified herein, please note that you can also withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail message to support@Detoxicated.com.
• Detoxicated will keep your personal information only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or such longer period as may be required by applicable legislation.
• Detoxicated has adopted appropriate measures to safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification including a firewall, encryption and access security measures.
3. Linked Sites
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Detoxicated’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. Detoxicated is not responsible for the contents of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the contents or accuracy of materials on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Your use of such third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of such websites.
The products and claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All products presented on this website are food or dietary supplements and NOT a medicine. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.
The Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on the Site, including information that may be provided on the Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
This content is targeted to an audience over the age of twenty-one years old. Individuals under this age should seek the permission of their parent and/or guardian when viewing.
Information provided on the Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on the Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. The Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on the Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health-related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on the Site.
Links to or access from any third-party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third-party websites. Use of any third-party websites is at your own risk.
You should not use the information or services on the Site to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on the Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional. We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes.
Always consult your doctor before you or anyone else consumes any drug, supplement, or food. Notify your doctor immediately if vomiting, diarrhea, decreased urination, or other signs of dehydration continue beyond 24 hours. Consult a doctor before using this product if you have heart or kidney disease, or electrolyte / fluid restrictions.
Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use.
The health-related information stated on the Site, including but not limited to: articles, videos, or blog posts, are given for the purpose of providing information only and is not to be construed or interpreted as medical advice, even if such material is being provided by licensed physicians. Nothing given on this website should be interpreted nor it is designed for the purpose of being used for medical treatment or diagnosing medical conditions. The provided information should not be used instead of the advice of your medical doctor or other health care providers.
THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DETOXICATED INC., ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES AND THEIR LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. WHILE REASONABLE EFFORTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, DETOXICATED INC., ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES AND THEIR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. DETOXICATED INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. USE OF THE SITE, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CONSEQUENCES, HOWEVER REMOTE, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Detoxicated and its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors, licensors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages of any nature, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, loss of use, work stoppage, accuracy of results or computer failure or malfunction, arising out of or in connection with this Site, including, without limitation, (1) the use of or inability to use this Site; (2) any contents or materials downloaded from this Site, and any links provided on this Site; (3) any inaccuracy, error or omission in relation with the tips, advice, guides and other information contained on this Site or in relation with any delay in their transmission or delivery; (4) any transaction conducted on this Site; and (5) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your data, even if an authorized representative of Detoxicated has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Any notes, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Detoxicated throughout the world and Detoxicated shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to the Site, you agree that Detoxicated has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes (save for personal information submitted in application for employment with Detoxicated).
7. Informational Purposes Only
This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions and their treatments. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own medical doctor and medical advisors. Any postings of recipes, health, nutritional, wellness, tips, instructions and other information and resources on this Site are for your general information only. Because various aspects of products and services can change at any time, you should always be sure to read and follow the labels and instructions that accompany any products or services you use or purchase which are found on this Site. No health, nutritional, wellness information is intended to substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a medical doctor and/or other medical advisors. This information does not cover all possible uses, precautions, side effects and interactions and should not be construed to indicate that any product or service is safe. You should carefully read all the information provided on or in the product packaging and labels and consult a medical doctor or medical advisor for advice before using the product or service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Detoxicated harmless from and against any and all loss, actions, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis, arising from or related to your use of this Site or any breach of this Agreement.